* Card size bellows wallet made out of washable paper-based material.
* One small metal brooch as closure.
* Lining with the same material placed with contact glue.
* Shape is folded in a way close to origami and fixed with metallic screws and rivets. This way of construction gives to the item a plus of reinforcement and better structure.
* Measurements are 10,5 x 7 x 1 cm.
This product is eco friendly and cruelty free, respectful with the environment.
The Paper Collection is made out of a unique material which looks like paper or leather, depends on how you treat it. This material consists of a paper-plastic mixture (cellulose and latex) and can be washed in the washing machine. It is cruelty free. The material contains no pentachlorophenol, PVC or BPA and is neither harmful to the environment nor to health.
This material is absolutely tear-resistant. Its surface is abrasion resistant and does not form lint or nodules. It is made in Germany and It is accredited by Oeko-Tex, which tests for harmful substances.
Composition consists of more than 60% cellulose. The remaining ingredients are color pigments and latex. The cellulose is obtained from trees from northern European, sustainably managed forests (mostly spruces).
As you can see in the descriptive images, this material is not uniform nor has plain colours. It may has some "imperfections" which adds to our items some texture and a plus of beauty.
Care: The best way you can clean up your bag or wallet is with a cotton cloth, clean and a little bit wet. Then, gently apply it and clean over the surface of the piece.